Are you a new mom? If yes, you must have gotten a clear idea of the joys and hardships that come with it. You most certainly have not relished more than 3 hours of sleep at a stretch. The lack of sleep and other postpartum issues may impact your skin. This is where Vitamin C face cream and other products come into play. In fact, according to dermatologists, Vitamin C serum for the face with natural ingredients like Kakadu plum helps to minimise dark spots, hyperpigmentation, inflammation, sun damage, and pollution harm.
Following are a few benefits why new moms should opt for vitamin C skincare:
- Lack of sleep can result in dark spots and dark circles. A Vitamin C face cream can help generate collagen that evens the skin tone and makes it look bright.
- Vitamin C has antioxidants that help restore the skin lipid barrier, protecting it from harmful UV rays. However, you cannot skip sunscreen. Try Vitamin C sunscreen for optimum protection.
- Pregnancy often results in hormonal imbalances, which cause redness on the skin and swelling. Here, the anti-inflammatory properties of Vitamin C combined with the best face cream for glow can help you get back your even skin in no time.
- Childbirth can take a toll on a woman’s body, which can be reflected on the skin. Vitamin C face cream with ingredients like yuzu lemon works miraculously to revive dull skin tone and add much-needed radiance.
- Another problem new mommies face is hyperpigmentation and blemishes. Following a comprehensive vitamin C skincare routine would reduce dark spots and blemishes with time.
Here’s a Vitamin C skin care regimen to help new mommies go from dull, tired skin to clean skin in days.
1. Start with a face wash
Like any other skincare regimen, begin with a gentle cleanser or Lotus Herbals WhiteGlow Vitamin-C Radiance Face Wash that will remove all the impurities and excess oil from the face. It will also ensure that the skin’s natural moisture remains intact.
2. Time for the serum
The next step is to use a hydrating Vitamin C serum for a face like Lotus Herbals Vitamin-C+ Gold Radiance Serum. Such products target dark spots and dullness to restore the skin radiance. Moreover, their antibacterial properties also fight against dark spots, blemishes, and redness that are common in new mothers.
3. Follow up with a face cream
It is well established that new moms do not get much sleep for the first few months after childbirth, eventually leading to dark skin tone and pigmentation. While there is no alternative to rest, with some of the best face cream for glow, like Lotus Herbals White Glow Vitamin-C Radiance Crème SPF 20|PA+++, new moms can quickly get unparalleled brilliance.
4. Finish off with sunscreen
Sun exposure can aggravate skin problems like hyperpigmentation and dryness. Use a broad-spectrum Vitamin C sunscreen with decent SPF to protect yourself from harmful rays of the sun.
To sum it all up,
If you are a new mommy, you deserve nothing but the best for yourself. Choose the best vitamin C products infused with natural ingredients like Kakadu plum and yuzu lemon, both powerhouses of Vitamin C, for optimum results. These products will give you the soothing touch of mother nature, the love you deserve, and the love you’ll pass on to your child.
Read More About Entrepreneurs News.