So are you invited to the party and now you are confused about what kind of Indian ethnic dress to wear. Wait, Don’t worry if you are the one who feels comfortable wearing a salwar suit and want to encode some tips for choosing the right salwar suit for any occasion or party this article is for you. The salwar suits are the most stable Indian dress for women which has ever existed. There are various to take into consideration at the time of choosing the right salwar suit for yourself.
Here is the below guide, which will help you choose the right salwar suit for yourself in accordance to different occasions.
Salwar suit for the wedding ceremonies
Who cannot forget the Indian wedding? No one wants to miss the abundance, traditions and excellent food. To attend all these simultaneously, you must wear something that keeps you comfortable and attractive both simultaneously. A salwar suit for a wedding is the ideal choice. You can choose to wear a salwar suit with some light look and less work instead of heavy embroidery work.
Tips for choosing a salwar suit for wedding ceremonies
- Choose the salwar suit fabric, which is light in weight. Going for cotton, linen, silk or satin fabric would be the perfect decision.
- Prefer to go with some light pastels instead of bright eye catchy colors.
- If you are planning to wear a salwar suit for the Haldi ceremony. You can wear dark colors at night and light colors during the day hours. You can add a heavily embellished dupatta to the outfit if you want.
- Wearing a salwar suit on wedding occasions is also a fantastic decision. It is all about adding the glamour wedding; therefore, you must wear a heavy adorn dress with the embroidery, mirror or gotta Patti work which helps you make the limelight for the event.
Some of the recommended varieties of salwar suits are Anarkali, lehenga style, gown style and many more. Keeping them all aside, the one salwar suit that is in the trend and making it way to everyone closet is the famous handcrafted bandhani salwar suit.
The fantastic handcrafted tie and dye patterns make them so popular the ladies of every age group. Usually manufactured by the hands in the parts of Rajasthan and Gujarat. If you also want to try your hands on these beautiful bandhani suits and rock with them on the wedding day, you must definitely grab them.
You can visit KutchiBazaar to buy pure bandhej suits online. They are based out of the Bhuj and specialize in selling some beautiful handcrafted bandhani products.
Salwar Suits for festival
The festival is another time of the year when you can wear and experiment with different kinds of salwar suits.
Tips for choosing salwar suits for festival
- Indian festival is all about light, colors, and making the bond between everyone more vital. Thus choosing a salwar suit for the festival should be slightly different. Choosing the salwar suit with some embroidery or zari work is the best choice one can go with.
- You can also choose to wear fabric made up of silk. Some popular variety of silk that looks good on salwar suits are raw silk or Chanderi silk. Choosing the plain georgette, net or satin would also be a great gesture.
- You can also accessories your salwar suit by adding some beautifully handcrafted dupatta and some nice leather. You can visit Kutchi bazaar to buy handmade leather bags online. They have some of the best design which definitely suits your salwar suit on the occasions of festival.
Salwar Suit for the Parties
You might be thinking about who usually wears salwar suits at the parties. With so many varieties and designs available in the markets. These designer salwar suits come with some beautiful cuts and patterns, making it one of the ideal parties’ wear.
Tips to wear a salwar suit for the parties.
- One of the most critical factors to look at when choosing the salwar suit for the parties is the colors you are choosing. The color of the outfit plays an essential role at the party. Thus you must choose it wisely.
- The Kurtis are something which can be easily matched with another outfit also. Therefore, if you want to wear them with some dark color jeans and sneakers.
- Choosing the salwar suit with some neckline work and hemline would be a great choice you can wear.