A seasoned salesperson who consistently meets and exceeds sales targets and contributes significantly to the teams’ efforts. Show that you have a firm understanding of sales ideas and the lead management system. By clearly explaining corporate policies and processes about the company’s products and services to all potential customers, this role represents New Home Build Specialist. Maintaining an ethical, professional demeanour at all times that is compatible with accepted policy and acceptable business practise. Go Here, Locating and vetting potential customers to make sales. Initiating, observing, and hastening the home-buying process in order to meet sales targets set by their business.
A high-energy sales professional with a successful track record in new home sales would excel in this position.
- Utilises sales and marketing resources to meet or surpass the community’s sales and closing targets
- Increases traffic actively by making follow-up calls to former customers and planning/hosting public and broker events.
- Prospective customers are promptly greeted, and each one is given a registration form to fill out.
- Actively guides potential buyers through the several lots and home plots to acquaint them with the community’s layout.
- Ensures that potential buyers are aware of the location of the home, the beginning and end of property lines, and the locations of other structures.
- When touring home sites or lots, make sure models are properly secured and that the model entrance door has suitable signage stating an estimated return time. uses the company’s established selling process while on a product tour to make a persuasive sales pitch.
- Effectively conveys the important areas of differentiation that indicate why a buyer should choose Creative Homes above other homebuilders.
- Outlines the advantages of home design, construction standards, and other aspects that are highlighted in the homes.
- Effectively engages consumers in conversation and explains the home-building and home-buying process so that they feel informed and at ease with all of the many touch points.
- Provides prospective clients with sales documentation explanations and processing, including filling up the company’s form of buy and sale contract with the necessary information.
Conclusion: Through in-depth needs analysis and model home tours, the Specialist will help our buyers make decisions and understand the value we offer. As you generate interest in your clients’ homes, guide them through the construction-start process, and keep them informed as to how their homes are coming along, you must be able to forge and sustain long-term relationships with your clients.