If you are wondering what Microsoft Azure Certification is and how to get certified, this article is exclusively for you. All the necessary details you will want are discussed below.
What are Microsoft Azure certifications?
Microsoft Azure certifications are one of the most widely accepted cloud-based principles that businesses use across the globe to completely alter their way of handing over products and services to their clients. Many business owners have claimed it to be a game-changer. It is well-acknowledged by Intellipaat-affiliated organizations, together with over 80 top MNCs from throughout the globe and some of the Fortune 500 companies.
Azure certifications have different role-based tracks of professionals with various occurrences. To make learning more organized and pertinent, Microsoft has introduced certification trails that are more appropriate to your job role and prowess.
What does Microsoft Azure Certification strive to train?
There are particular objectives that it wants to accomplish. The following discusses the same:
- Azure infrastructure design and planning
- Developing up-to-the-minute applications
- Azure Monitor
- Azure Migrate
- Policy for Azure Data
- Making use of resources with Azure Resource Manager
Who should take up Azure certification training?
Anyone who is a
- Supervisor of network and structure, as well as application, DevOps, and QA Engineers
- Executives in storage and security, as well as virtualization and network engineers
- Attendees include Solution Architects and programmers working on SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS applications.
Job roles that can make the most of Microsoft Azure certification training are:
- System Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Database Administrator
- Business Intelligence Professionals
- Azure Administrator with prior experience
- Anybody who is looking to acquire mastery of Microsoft Azure Certification training over numerous technologies
- Data Architects
- Cloud Architects, and so on
Some of the alumni are:
The main benefits of Microsoft Azure Certification Training:
- Pocket Remuneration Salaries in various industries around the world. According to the reports of several job portals, the average wage for an Azure Developer is around USD 130,000 and for an Azure Architect is around USD 144,000 per year. However, the pay scale varies depending on the person’s location, job role, and experience. To sum up, Microsoft Azure Corroborated professionals earn approximately USD 40,000–USD 172,000 per year.
- Bring about career flexibility with Microsoft Azure Certification training with role-based acceptance tracks in Fundamental, Associate, and Expert level certifications.
- Pick up structured learning with the help of Microsoft Azure certification training that overtops several other implements and techniques in GitHub, DevOps, Hadoop, Eclipse, and more.
- Obtain a holistic apprehension of Microsoft Azure Certification training that comprises different professional tracks, namely Administrator, AI Engineer, Security Engineer, Architect, Developer, Data Scientist, Data Engineer, etc.
- Stay on purpose in a competitive job market where the bulk of the operations migrate to the cloud and other hybrid environments. Microsoft Azure certification training allows you to distinguish yourself from non-certified competitors.
- Training that fills the gap in the present time; there is an acute shortage of Artificial Intelligence (AI) Engineers. AI Engineers who are well accustomed to working in Azure are in high demand. It is worth noting that the need for data scientists increased by 29 percent in the last few years (2019). Even though there is a demand for these data scientists, aptitudes are absent.
The table below provides a few more details:
|Name of Course||Microsoft Azure certifications|
|Azure Certification cost||INR 14,991|
|Duration of the course||Two-year duration|
Here are some more details on the Microsoft Azure Certification examination:
- There are 12 Microsoft Azure Certifications
- No of exams – 14
- There are three levels: Fundamental, Associate, and Expert, which mainly focus on cultivating skills.
To conclude, there has been a high demand for cloud-computing in recent times. As a result, there is a stipulation of skillful cloud professionals, and Azure’s expanding market share exhibits its prizable business assets. Microsoft Azure certifications are one of the most advantageous strong suits as an IT professional. It assures a flexible career, a lucrative salary, rapid-track certifications, validation of certification, and fills up the space.